It’s F3 Tournament time again, here is what we are doing at F3Princeton to celebrate.
Disclaimer: We always start with the gentle reminder that these workouts are by choice and you will modify as necessary. Be safe and have fun.
- Divide the Pax into groups, depending on the number of basketballs and hoops you have.
- Divide the F3 bracket by the same number of groups.
In Princeton, this worked best with 4 courts and therefore groups of 3-4 pax and we divide the bracket by the 4 regions.
- Your group will complete your part of the bracket to determine the champ.
- Exercises- For each game matchup in your bracket, you will first do the number or exercises of the team for the number or reps equal to the team’s seeding (1-16). So if the 15th seed is merkins, you do 15 merkins. After you have done both exercises, then you shoot free throws to determine which team moves on.
- Shooting- Everyone in the group shoots and if anybody makes it, then it counts as a make. (note: this modification was done because we didn’t make many shots 🙂 You could do 1 pax shoots per game to fill out the bracker quicker)
- Make the shot- Higher seed, (lower number), wins and advances.
- Miss the shot- Lower seed, (higher number), wins and advances.
- Rinse and repeat till your bracket is complete, combine with the other groups and then determine your Final Four and ultimately a CHAMPION!
- Post your winner and pics on social media with hashtag #F3MarchMadness