AO: The Rising (Community Park, West Windsor)
Conditions: cloudy skies, 71 degrees and humid
16 PAX: Cruiser, Pharmer, FNG Lyft, Swish, FNG Tim Horton, FNG Cumulus, FNG Guts, Risky Business, Dos Equis, Photo Finish, WaxOn, Milky Way (Q), Brisket, Dick Clark, Mountie, and Black Hole.
Disclaimer: Modify as necessary. Not a professional. Suggestions only. Aye!
The theme of today’s beatdown is Driver’s Ed since I will be turning 16 soon.
Everyone starts with a written test in Driver’s Ed.
- W – Windmills, 4 ct x 16
- R – Reverse Arm Circles (AKA: Circle Arms), 4 ct x 16
- I – Imperial Walkers, 4 ct x 16
- T – Tippy-taps, 3 ct x 16
- E – Elevated Merkins, 16
Mosey to Upper Lot, where we wait in line at the DMV.
- D – Dying Cockroach, 4 ct x 16
- M – Merkins, 16
- V – V-ups, 16
Mosey around Lower Lot back to Upper Lot, stood in the wrong line (rinse and repeat)
- D – Dying cockroach, 4 ct x 16
- M – Wide-arm Merkins, 16
- V – Very slow squats
Mosey to Colosseum for our driver’s license (provisional).
- L – Lunge Squats (AKA: Bonnie Blaires), 4 ct x 10
- I – Imperial Squat Walkers, 4 ct x 16
- C – Carolina Dry Docks, 16
- E – Everest (Lunge walk up Green Helmet)
- N – No Surrenders (at the top of Green Helmet), 4 ct x 16
- S – Scissor Kicks (AKA: Flutters) (at the top of Green Helmet), 4 ct x 16
- E – El Capitan (Lunge walk down Green Helmet)
Mosey back to Upper Lot, back to the DMV to get the unrestricted license!
- D – Dips, 16
- M – Monkey Humpers, 10
- V – Very Slow Merkins, 4 ct x 16
Now, we hit the road blazing our own path: Route 66 + Elevens
Round 1: Every other tree, do Elevens with SSH and LBC. Mosey back.
Round 2: Every other tree, do Elevens with Imperial Walkers and Merkins. Mosey back to Midfield at the Soccer Field.
Count-o-rama. Name-o-rama. 4FNGs to name! Welcome Cumulus, Tim Horton, Lyft, and Guts! Keep showing up! COT.
YHC, Milky Way