Pax in Attendance: Brisket, Risky Business, Morpheus, Wingman, Aviator, Dick Clark
What is it?
Q-Source is the integrated expression of F3’s leadership philosophy. It is our leadership manual.
- It is designed to be used by F3 members to improve their leadership skills for the benefit of their families, workplaces and neighborhoods.
- It is based on timeless principles, it is also useful for any group that wants to improve the leadership skills of its members.
Timeless Principles (Done via Pearls on a string)
- Fellowship- Freddy Mercury (core) x 22 reps
- Spouse- Side straddle hops (total body) x 22 reps
- Family- Flying squirrel (total body) x 22 reps
- Possessions – Pull up (modifications) x 22 reps
- Work- Windmills (Lower body) x 22 reps
- Money- Merkin Jack (1:4) Merkin, plank jack up to 5:20 (Upper body/Lower body)
- Pleasure- Peter Parker. (lower body) x 22 reps
- Fitness- Flying Nun- (upper/lower body) x 22 reps
- Enemy Everest – bear crawl up, run down (upper and lower body)
- Self – Circle of Squats (lower body) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
4 Quadrants of Preparedness G3L – Coliseum
Get Right – Commit to the 3f’s everyday Q1 – Q 1.1 DRP “A man’s first Red Pill is the toughest to swallow because it causes Disruption to the status quo in the form of Movement. And while it doesn’t get easier, it does get better. “ DIPS- Upper body-22 reps
Live Right – to purposefully make an impact in others Q 2.1 Impact “life itself, while technically possible as a singleton, is not practical without combination with others.” STep ups – lower body – 22 reps
Lead Right – to continue to improve his skills to make everyone around him better Q 3.1 Shared Leadership “Men who combine in furtherance of positive Outcomes are far more likely to achieve their common objective than they would be if they acted alone, because the sum of their individual efforts is greatly exceeded by the product of their concerted action.” Core: LBC’s 22 reps
Leave Right – to make an impact even when he is not around.” Q 4.1 In F3, a Sua Sponte Leader is a man who has been freed to Lead. He is a Leader who exercises Individual Initiative (I2) by taking action in furtherance of his Group’s Articulated Purpose without specific instructions.“ Cardio: Laps both parking lots
Finished with Shawshank Redemption- see Wingman in the photo!
COT: discussed mental health, check ins, gratitude
“Keep Showing Up!”
**Special thanks to F3 National, SLT, Olaf F3 the Fort for the content for this Q source workout